Games and applications
I have several games and applications on my account. Some of them are collaborations where I was or am part of a programming team. Such games and applications include:
- Construction simulator , where I was responsible for vehicle physics
- Bus simulator , where I was responsible for vehicle physics and proper camera operation
- Truck simulator 2016 version and its sequel , where vehicle physics and camera operation were also my responsibility
- Farm simulator – this is my beginnings with vehicle physics and cameras in games
- Pictory Tale , where I was a member of the team working on an application – a messenger using AR technology. My scope of work includes programming work in the field of GUI, application logic, AssetBundle.
- Programming mini-games for Habtic – an application supporting activity and lifestyle.
- Tech lead and chief programmer at GetMore – an augmented reality application for e-commerce
- Refactoring and programming new functionalities in PZPN Trening Pro – an application for coaches associated with PZPN
- Creating a tool for Unity Inspector to generate high-quality videos without running the editor.
- AR software refactoring from Vuforia SDK to AR Foundation – built-in Unity AR solution for better stability of the application’s AR module
- A set of educational games for Swedish Tiny Mind Labs for kindergartens in Sweden
- Interior design app with online library
- Part of the development team in the Maloka project
Below is a list of games with links to APK files that I made for Habtic:
1. Colr – http://websfera.pl/apps/Colr.apk
Stroop test – choose the right color
2. One Step Woman – http://websfera.pl/apps/OneStepWoman.apk
Avoid the robots by moving around the board from the start to the finish line
3. Temple Trap – http://websfera.pl/apps/TempleTrap.apk
Remember where the traps are and draw a path to avoid them
4. Math Game – http://websfera.pl/apps/MathGame.apk
Write the result mathematical operation.
Here I had to teach the game to recognize gestures.
5. Office Sim – http://websfera.pl/apps/OfficeSim.apk
Demonstration of the company’s capabilities in the field of AR for the fair in London. I was responsible for AR programming and stabilization.
For games 1-4, I was responsible for selecting the game display method (Sprites or Unity UI) and for all gameplay software based on documents and concept art. I was also responsible for optimization.
Independent publications include Cross Your Words – a Scrabble clone – a word game that I am developing.
Additionally, I made a few quick applications to present myself and my basic skills in VR technology (Android applications):
- Bird Fly – an unfinished project of virtual flights over San Francisco. All that remains is to complete the flying module. Technologies used: Unity3D, Google Cardboard, WRLD
- Room Designer – a simple AR application for designing room decor, etc. Technologies used: Unity3D, Wikitude
- VR Fly – a simple application with a plane flying over San Francisco. Technologies used: Unity3D, Google Cardboard
- VR Zombies – a simple game – a shooter. Technologies used: Unity3D, Google Cardboard – requires a driver to move the character